Friday, November 14, 2014

Fifty Questions, Part Two



Well, here we are with Part Two of Fifty Questions... as it says above. Duh.

11. Something you miss?

The 1960s (and early 1970s). Not to relive the hippie era. I was a little too young for that. I'm referring to a very happy childhood which I wouldn't mind reliving. (Pictured above is one of the coolest toys I ever owned, the Horrorscope. When they show up, they sell for well over $1,000!)

12. Favorite Song?

Probably Stand By Me, but as much as I love all the versions I've heard, my favorite is by Spyder Turner.


13. How old are you?

57, but not for very much longer...


And you can cut me in half and count the rings, if you don't believe me!

14. Zodiac sign?

Scorpio!

15. Quality to look for in a partner.

The ability to meet deadlines!!!


Oh, I thought you meant a writing partner! For a romantic partner... She has to understand my sense of humor, and that to me, few things are sacred.

(Notice how I amazingly answered that question without bringing up anything sexual?)

16. Favorite Quote? 


"Someone like you makes it hard to live without somebody else." -- Tim Hardin
 

17. Favorite Actor?

Robert De Niro.

18. Favorite Color?

Black. If you don't consider that a "real" color... green.

19. Loud music or soft?

Since when is that an either/or kinda thing? I have over 2,000 45s, over 1,000 LPs, hundreds of CDs, and there are a lot of songs I love which I don't own. It would be pretty incredible if I were only to like one type.

20. Where do you go when you are sad?

There's a nearby brothel that... Okay, okay, seriously? I usually just stay at home, or go out for a drive, gas tank permitting.

That's it for now. Part Three will be coming at ya in a couple of days!

Thanks for your time. 

12 comments:

  1. lol well you avoided sex the first time, but then brought on the brothel, no one's perfect, right? Meet deadlines is a big one for writing and not a slacker in real life is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black is a colour in my eyes at least. You didn't bring up anything sexual except for brothel-I am impressed as Scorpio is the sex sign...you bad boy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that's what most Scorpios are all about. Heh.

      Delete
  3. I always found driving was very cathartic. There's something that feels like an escape when you're in your car, especially back before cell phones, when people couldn't reach you when you were driving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.

      I think that once you get a cell phone, you should give up the idea of "getting away from it all" forever! You've made an unwritten contract with the universe that you will always be reachable... which is why I get upset when I get someone's voice mail! Ha.

      Delete
  4. I'm a '57 model, which makes me a classic, you know. Okay, with you being a '56, I suppose you could be considered a classic, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going for a drive can really help..turn on the radio, open the windows and just simply be..but, I have to watch my speed as I sometimes fly...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, it can be very relaxing if you stick to the speed limit... somewhat.

    ReplyDelete

I strongly urge you to sign up for follow-up comments, because I (usually) reply to your comment! Comments left for me more than three weeks after a post is published will not appear until I approve them, but they will be answered eventually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...