Saturday, April 12, 2014

K is For...

This month I'm participating in the A-Z Challenge. (For more information, click here.) My theme is Anger MISmanagement. I'll be posting almost every day in April, skipping only Sundays. Let's see how I do!


 Something a little more laid back here today, somewhat in line with my G entry, GEDDADDAHEAH.
Today's letter is K.
When mildly upset rather than angry, I often complain. Constantly. And in Yiddish, that would be KVETCH. And I would become a KVETCH as well. It's a verb! It's a noun! Fun for the entire family!
Thanks for your time.

13 comments:

  1. I'm Number One! I'm Number One!

    Well...maybe just the first to comment, then.

    I never knew kvetch could also be a noun. Very cool bit o' knowledge. I like knowing the various methods of complaining. Broadens the anger palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on being first! Glad you learned something. I've learned plenty from your A-Z so far.

      Delete
  2. You have the kvetching down at your sea. First time I've heard that one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice little tidbit. Complaining or Kvetch-ing is good for the soul. :-)
    A follower of your blog, Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oy gewalt. I love to kvetch.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think maybe you are teasing us
    With all these weirds words :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun, fun! To be a kvetching KVETCH! I think...I might have misunderstood o_o

    ReplyDelete

I strongly urge you to sign up for follow-up comments, because I (usually) reply to your comment! Comments left for me more than three weeks after a post is published will not appear until I approve them, but they will be answered eventually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...