Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thor: You Learn Something New Every Day (Almost)!


This post originally appeared on my now-deleted blog, You Learn Something New Every Day (Almost)!

There's been a lot of talk about Marvel Comics' Thor character being adapted for the big screen. I've been joking that they already made an excellent Thor flick, 1988's Adventures in Babysitting. I found out something today that I missed then: The character that so resembled Thor was played by none other than Vincent D'Onofrio. Wonder whatever happened to him?


Thanks for your time.

1 comment:

  1. HA! Totally wacked-out movie! Can't tell ya what became of ol' Vinnie( what? me follow acting careers? )-LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I strongly urge you to sign up for follow-up comments, because I (usually) reply to your comment! Comments left for me more than three weeks after a post is published will not appear until I approve them, but they will be answered eventually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...