Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Ending!

(No, no, no! Get your mind out of the massage parlor! This is my third and -- for now -- final Nazi-related post.)

After all my recent talk -- as well as many comments left on my last two posts -- about the Nazis and World War II, I wanted to share this borrowed photo ("borrowed" from CelebrityMorgue.com ) of Hitler's remains, purportedly locked away in Russia. (And if you're wondering, the two similar shots out there showing "Hitler" with a bullet through his forehead have been pretty much discredited.)

Good enough for him.

Thanks for your time.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! No WONDER Hitler was so weird! One of his remains looks EXACTLY like a ruler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ruler?" You mean "fuhrer," right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shadow of the bullet hole in the skull is haunting and satisfying at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fitting end for a scourge on humanity!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO @Skip's comment! Too bad he(Hitler) took the easy way out...A Mussolini style death would've been preferable...or mayhaps a drawn&quartered style execution, yes?

    ReplyDelete

I strongly urge you to sign up for follow-up comments, because I (usually) reply to your comment! Comments left for me more than three weeks after a post is published will not appear until I approve them, but they will be answered eventually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...